Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pikachu? Pecha what? (It's Japanese for Chit-Chat)

Dear 27,
Like you said Josh, it was better than I thought too. Thanks PKN crew (especially Matt) for the nudge to follow through with this. You should participate next time around.

I now know an odd amount of facts about our Postal Service and have become further obsessed with correspondence (I just finished "Letters on Cezanne" which I hadn't picked up since college.) I got some great feedback from those in the audience and gave out 42 handmade xo-lp cards. Hope many of you are sharing the love of the letter...

If you head to the PKN site you can hear all the great presenters but here (I know it messes up the page format a bit sorry!) is mine in it's full 6 minutes and 40 seconds.


If you want to send a card via Hallmark, a telegram or find more of my cards.
PKN is really a very cool concept, a terrific way to make a presentation and it definitely tested my presentation skills. All in all-- success.
xo-LP

No comments:

Post a Comment