Thursday, March 24, 2011

Patty.

Dear 27,
I knew that people celebrated basketball on St. Patrick's Day and that there was a parade here in town, but on March 17th downtown Des Moines exploded into a sloppy mass of green enthusiasts and the faux Irish. It was a zoo. But I will admit I celebrated the overly popular holiday unexpectedly the weekend prior. The #SPD5K turned out to be one of my favorite days in this blogged about year.

In addition to a race (I dont think it can be called a race unless you run the entire thing competitively...) I got to see the rest of the Palmer women for the weekend, crossing off items #3 and #24. We spent time in Chicago shopping and catching up and wining. Somehow the only moment I have on film is Jen in the glasses at Urban Outfitters.

I loved spending time with my sisters (I'd say they're the three most awesome girls I know) and we laughed and laughed with our mom late into the evenings.
Hope to see you again soon!
xo-LP
**In related news, my camera kicked the bucket after the #SPD5K. I think all the running caused it to croak. Hoping to get a new one up and running ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment