Thursday, February 3, 2011

Uncontested.

Dear 27,
I'd forgotten #5 was even on the list. "Enter a Contest."
I have entered many "drawings" before, but it's been awhile since I've entered a "contest." (Once I won a coloring contest when I was 6 or 7. That's probably what sparked my love of the arts. Or my love of winning.) I recently entered a contest (then promptly forgot I'd entered said contest) simply because it seemed easy and sort of un-winnable and took no effort. I saw this on the Pearl Hotel's facebook page:
You loyal blog readers may recall back in October I stayed at the lovely Pearl Hotel and crossed #7 off the list. I loved my stay, took lots of pictures and submitted my favorite snapshot (which was taken through the peep hole on the door of my room.)
Well wouldn't you know it, I WON! Yes, the prize is happy hour for 10 people. A sensational prize. Especially sensational to someone who dwells in San Diego. So of course, there are a couple issues (the most obvious being I don't live in California. And there's the fact that I don't have 9 friends in San Diego-- yet.) 

But I'm still a winner. Now I must convince the totally hip Pearl People to let me cash in this happy hour on my next trip to sunny San Diego in March...
Anyone up for a road trip?
xo-LP

No comments:

Post a Comment