Sunday, September 26, 2010

Got Rocked'toberfest.

Dear 27,
Weekend of too-awesome began with a tour of some of the coolest spots in Des Moines' East Village. Then there was a visit to Market Day! (Where I got to catch up with the super-cool-blog-celeb Jen and talk to Danelle about some custom goods from the old couch-- can't wait!)
Got this ring. Love it. Old buttons are the coolest. Wish I could remember this gal's name. I'm pretty bummed I don't. Then the Oktoberfest began.
Jenni and I took our poem very seriously. The final sweetness was pressed into the German beer. A whole lot of final sweetness.
There were lots of hats involved. And great company. And stories about cops in Ottumwa.
Thanks to my loyal readers and completely photogenic Oktoberfest partners.
Prost.
xo-LP

No comments:

Post a Comment